This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Deleting multiple entries from Browse pane or Hitlist

• Under Community Review on
    • 0 Comments
    One of the features I have been looking for for a long time is the ability to select multiple entries from the Hitlist or Browse pane (e.g., using Ctrl + left mouse button) and delete them all at once. MultiTerm 2017 does allow for batch deletion using...
  • Terminology extraction based on neural network

• 0 Comments
    Whoa, I know this is a big one, but... I think it's high time to change the approach to terminology extraction. Both rule-based and statistical extraction don't work too well for many languages, and the technology here has been pretty much mature for...
  • Filtering on term level (not just entry or language level)

• 0 Comments
    Hi all, When you define a filter with AND conditions, it applies only to the entry or language level, but not to the term level. So you cannot define a filter for listing terms that meet several conditions at the same time, e.g. a term having a...
  • Introduce scheduled exports for MultiTerm

• 3 Comments
    As a long-term MultiTerm user I would like to have the option to schedule exports jobs on the MultiTerm/GroupShare server. We export termbases regularly and it would help tremendously if we had the option to configure export jobs that automatically...
  • Embed MultiTerm installer in Studio

• 0 Comments
    As simple as that - include MultiTerm in the Studio installer. Keeping the separate installer for all users who only work with Multiterm makes sense, but if someone uses Studio (and I'm guessing that' 95% of user cases) a separate installer is only a...
  • Editor for symbols

• 0 Comments
    Multiterm lacks the option to insert symbols, formulas, subscript or superscript caracters in a user-friendly way. An edit menu would be highly appreciated.
  • Fuzzy matching (or partial string matching) for terminology hits

• 1 Comment
    Lately, we’ve been experiencing challenges with multiple languages where key terminology in the TermBases is not returning matches due to morphological variations of “gluing” words together in the source. We propose that SDL develops “terminology fuzzy...
  • Allow the deletion of subentries

• 2 Comments
    Current problem: If a MT entry has more than one subentry ("synonym") one of which should be removed, it is only possible to delete the complete MT entry.
  • Allowing formatting (e.g. superscript and subscript characters) in terms in MultiTerm

• 1 Comment
    It would be nice to be able to save terms in MultiTerm to allow their correct formatting - e.g. items including "CO 2 " rather than "CO2".
  • Sign in to last server connection upon startup

• 2 Comments
    Our users would welcome if MultiTerm Desktop could automatically establish the last server connection, omitting the sign in window (it already remembers the credentials). This applies to both the Terms and Administrator view.