Under Community Review

APK Preview is necessarily renewed.

Hello, Team

As ARC welder is no longer available to use in Windows OS, it is inconvenient for client when translating APK file. So, Do you guys plan to develope new APK Preview solution?

if it is not, marketing collaterals should be changed and re-sent to Client for preventing confusion.

How about your idea?

Patrick

Parents
  •  

Hello, Florina

Most of clients use Windows 7 and Chrome browser. I think it still doesn't work to download ARC welder in Windows OS and I have tried to access the link you provided and It cannot be download automatically and after trying to download directly, it can't be downloaded due to I don't use Chrome OS.

And I had a look the document and it said one of options to preview apk file is ARC welder but how can I say to client to download another simulator to preview apk file in Passolo? I think Passolo only support ARC welder.

So, how can I do this?

Thank you.

Patrick.

Comment
  •  

Hello, Florina

Most of clients use Windows 7 and Chrome browser. I think it still doesn't work to download ARC welder in Windows OS and I have tried to access the link you provided and It cannot be download automatically and after trying to download directly, it can't be downloaded due to I don't use Chrome OS.

And I had a look the document and it said one of options to preview apk file is ARC welder but how can I say to client to download another simulator to preview apk file in Passolo? I think Passolo only support ARC welder.

So, how can I do this?

Thank you.

Patrick.

Children
No Data