Not Considering

This is more of a commercial question, rather than product. I have passed on the feedback internally, but not much we can do from a product perspective here.

Make pricing publicly available

If I'm interested in a product, I don't want to have to enter loads of personal details and have to ask for a price in a written message. I want to know the price even before getting into deeper research, because it legitimately annoys me if I spend half a day researching product functions just to find out it is way to expensive for the way I'd apply it.

Parents
  • Thank you for weighing in on that! Much appreciated, although at the time I didn't have the time to acknowledge it. But now I finally got around to trying the chat option you mentioned, and was very happy with it. So thank you for a) providing the service and b) pointing me to it. It won't be the last time they have heard from me ;-)

All the best,

Eva

Comment
  • Thank you for weighing in on that! Much appreciated, although at the time I didn't have the time to acknowledge it. But now I finally got around to trying the chat option you mentioned, and was very happy with it. So thank you for a) providing the service and b) pointing me to it. It won't be the last time they have heard from me ;-)

All the best,

Eva

Children
No Data