Not Considering

This is more of a commercial question, rather than product. I have passed on the feedback internally, but not much we can do from a product perspective here.

Make pricing publicly available

If I'm interested in a product, I don't want to have to enter loads of personal details and have to ask for a price in a written message. I want to know the price even before getting into deeper research, because it legitimately annoys me if I spend half a day researching product functions just to find out it is way to expensive for the way I'd apply it.

Parents
  • As it stands GroupShare is "probably" not applicable for one person working as a Freelance Translator.  But once it becomes a full cloud product and is made available for single translators or small teams then I think you'll get your wish.  So at the moment the price will depend on knowing more about what your needs are as an organisation... so all interest is qualified and then a quote provided.

Incidentally... how do you want to apply it?

Comment
  • As it stands GroupShare is "probably" not applicable for one person working as a Freelance Translator.  But once it becomes a full cloud product and is made available for single translators or small teams then I think you'll get your wish.  So at the moment the price will depend on knowing more about what your needs are as an organisation... so all interest is qualified and then a quote provided.

Incidentally... how do you want to apply it?

Children
No Data