Under Community Review

A fully customizable empty ribbon to get all necessary commands one needs every day - instead of changing ribbons

Ribbons in Studio are quite good. But as advanced user I would like to have just one ribbon for me - where I could put these parts together which I need every day.

For example I would need "change segment status" and "display filter" together in one, as otherwise I either have to switch ribbon or right click to change segment status after filtering view.

Parents
  • Don't we already have this functionality via Customize Ribbon or do you mean something else? I haven't set it up in Studio 2017, but in 2015 I added a new Group called UTA, prioritized it by moving it to the very top of the list of groups, and added my frequent commands. Its functionality is still limited, for instance, I would often "lose" settings/commands, and I would like to be able to add specific Batch tasks (e.g. Analyze, Finalize).

Comment
  • Don't we already have this functionality via Customize Ribbon or do you mean something else? I haven't set it up in Studio 2017, but in 2015 I added a new Group called UTA, prioritized it by moving it to the very top of the list of groups, and added my frequent commands. Its functionality is still limited, for instance, I would often "lose" settings/commands, and I would like to be able to add specific Batch tasks (e.g. Analyze, Finalize).

Children
No Data