Idea Delivered

This is already a feature of the Advanced Display Filter in the product.

Adding a feature to Advanced Display Filter to filter for fuzzies by fuzzy percentage

What if I want to filter for only the 95-99% fuzzy matches instead of getting all fuzzies, I want to proofread and filter for each fuzzy Category! I want to see this please in the SDL Editor and not to use a tool like SDL XLIFF tool kit to split the XLIFF file into XLIFF chunks! This should be easily done inside SDL Studio using the Advanced Display filter. If this is an available feature, let me know how it is done please, but if not, then please add this as it would be a great addition.

Thanks a lot

Sameh Ragab

Parents
  • Please can you ask these questions in the forum and not as an idea.  When you create an idea you kick off a workflow and engage a number of people who have to deal with it... which is of course fine if it's an idea. If you just don't know how to do something please use the forum first and only create the idea if it's needed:

Comment
  • Please can you ask these questions in the forum and not as an idea.  When you create an idea you kick off a workflow and engage a number of people who have to deal with it... which is of course fine if it's an idea. If you just don't know how to do something please use the forum first and only create the idea if it's needed:

Children