Under Community Review

Allow assigning individual shortcuts to all segment statuses. Shortcuts must work and be identical in all views (translation, review, sign-off)

I'd really like to be able to make better use of the different segment statuses in order to give myself, other translators and proofreaders more info about the content of a specific segment - is it a quote from a legal act or an earlier version of the same document, did I just guess it (so please take a good look at it, proofreader!) or was it well researched in a credible source (meaning: don't you dare touch it, proofreader!) 

Personally, I'd also prefer those statuses to have more neutral names (like level 1 to 5) or have corresponding colours that can be defined to mean whatever you need them to mean in the respective context. 

Parents
  • I think it might be better to have the ability to add additional categories to your work that can then be used to filter on the translation.  The current statuses make sense and provide the basis for a workflow used by many.  So adding an additional category, perhaps one where you could even add your own names, would be more useful in my mind.  Sort of like adding tags.

Comment
  • I think it might be better to have the ability to add additional categories to your work that can then be used to filter on the translation.  The current statuses make sense and provide the basis for a workflow used by many.  So adding an additional category, perhaps one where you could even add your own names, would be more useful in my mind.  Sort of like adding tags.

Children
No Data