Under Community Review

Filtering files when creating a project

I recently tinkered with a complex folder containing a myriad of different files, some translatable, some not. If I add this folder to a Studio project, all the files will be copied to my Studio source folder.

If the folder only contains a handful of files, I can of course individually select the files I want to translate. But in my case, the folder contains thousands of files.

When creating a Studio project, it would be very useful if I could filter for particular files in a folder to avoid including all the files. This feature is already available in Passolo.

Former Member
Former Member
Parents
  • Hi  

I think you can do this: if you start in Windows Explorer (rather than Studio) and filter your files there as you want, you can then drag & drop them into the Project files list. Can you confirm if this works? That's how I have done this in the past but have not checked recently if this still works.

Thanks

Daniel

Comment
  • Hi  

I think you can do this: if you start in Windows Explorer (rather than Studio) and filter your files there as you want, you can then drag & drop them into the Project files list. Can you confirm if this works? That's how I have done this in the past but have not checked recently if this still works.

Thanks

Daniel

Children
No Data