Under Community Review

Forbidden term recognition in Studio

When a term has been recognised, it is not obvious to see if target term it is a compulsory or forbidden term. Either you display the complete window for the term or you try to verify using F8. Would be great if display could show either with a "forbidden" icon or with red highlighting or strike-through formatting

Parents
  • -for main Edit window : I have tried but, there was be some interference with default red cap. Just gave it up.

-for Term QA : time consuming. It should be SDL's job not mine - you know just picking/checking forbidden terms and display the results is not so difficult, it is quite easy but If you have to modify the whole QA functionality for that reason, that is totally different story.

Comment
  • -for main Edit window : I have tried but, there was be some interference with default red cap. Just gave it up.

-for Term QA : time consuming. It should be SDL's job not mine - you know just picking/checking forbidden terms and display the results is not so difficult, it is quite easy but If you have to modify the whole QA functionality for that reason, that is totally different story.

Children
No Data