Under Community Review

Forbidden term recognition in Studio

When a term has been recognised, it is not obvious to see if target term it is a compulsory or forbidden term. Either you display the complete window for the term or you try to verify using F8. Would be great if display could show either with a "forbidden" icon or with red highlighting or strike-through formatting

Parents
  • Hello!

Just to add my two cents to this discussion, what we do is add a picklist field to the termbase called "status" with the options "approved" and "forbidden" (or some variation of this). Then, by allowing to show this field using the hitlist settings window, we are able to see the field in the term recognition window so that we know at a glance which ones are forbidden.

I would be great to implement a colour or something like that, more visual, but at least there's this workaround.

I hope you find this useful :).

Comment
  • Hello!

Just to add my two cents to this discussion, what we do is add a picklist field to the termbase called "status" with the options "approved" and "forbidden" (or some variation of this). Then, by allowing to show this field using the hitlist settings window, we are able to see the field in the term recognition window so that we know at a glance which ones are forbidden.

I would be great to implement a colour or something like that, more visual, but at least there's this workaround.

I hope you find this useful :).

Children
No Data