Under Community Review

Make shortcut list (and other individual setting) exportable - independent of the profile

My user profile has gone nuts today, so I had to recreate it. The biggest part was to reconfigure shortcuts. And it was hard also, because I use some shortcuts, which are predefined for something else - so I need first to remove the current connection and then create a new shortcut for the function I need. It could be however easily solved by exporting the shortcuts.

Same applies for example to embedded content rules - why cannot we export only those? It would make creating specific file types or modifying existing ones so much easier...

Parents
  • Here I found it:

All setting and preference selections are stored in your user profile. Your profile contains:

- Keyboard shortcuts.

- Details of where you have chosen to position the windows in each of the views.

- All of the settings you have defined in the 'Options' dialog box.

As far as I understand, it means that all your File Type, TM, TB and other settings are also saved.

Comment
  • Here I found it:

All setting and preference selections are stored in your user profile. Your profile contains:

- Keyboard shortcuts.

- Details of where you have chosen to position the windows in each of the views.

- All of the settings you have defined in the 'Options' dialog box.

As far as I understand, it means that all your File Type, TM, TB and other settings are also saved.

Children
No Data