Idea Delivered

This was delivered in Studio 2019 - see https://www.sdltrados.com/store/

Navigation improvement to Translation Memory Editor

It would be a useful feature to be able to move directly to the end of the Translation Memory rather than only go one page at a time. You can get back to the first page, but you can't go the the end. It would also be useful to be able to go to a specific page if you wanted to navigate half way through a large TM for example.

Parents
  • Of course this is highly needed! It's a *basic* for every Editor in the world except Trados S/W!

I have voted for this issue, of course, but this a very old issue and I am afraid that if it has not been fixed until now, it means that Trados guys don't care at all. They ignore users' basic needs. And this is not the only basic TM deficiency. Quite often, you can't even find text (that it is *actually included* in the TM), as it happens also with WorkBench. It's a real shame!

Comment
  • Of course this is highly needed! It's a *basic* for every Editor in the world except Trados S/W!

I have voted for this issue, of course, but this a very old issue and I am afraid that if it has not been fixed until now, it means that Trados guys don't care at all. They ignore users' basic needs. And this is not the only basic TM deficiency. Quite often, you can't even find text (that it is *actually included* in the TM), as it happens also with WorkBench. It's a real shame!

Children
No Data