Under Community Review

Requiring a feature to allow deleting a group of error messages at once

Please see attached,
it should be self explanatory! Screenshot of Trados Studio Ideas with an error message list, highlighting the inability to select multiple error messages at once for deletion. A user suggestion is included, requesting a feature to remove all false positive messages in one go.

Parents
  • I agree, and this is not the first time this has been brought up. There should be the possibility of bulk deletion of false positives, or at least a keyboard shortcut to do it quickly.

This can be a major waste of time on some projects with Trados Studio.

• Actually there are so much more features of this type Neil! For example, there is no drag and drop possibility when you try to import a resource or two in a TM in the project settings and that is indeed a total waste of time as everytime you have to go and browse for the files instead of dragging and dropping them. I have raised this many many times too.

Comment
  • Actually there are so much more features of this type Neil! For example, there is no drag and drop possibility when you try to import a resource or two in a TM in the project settings and that is indeed a total waste of time as everytime you have to go and browse for the files instead of dragging and dropping them. I have raised this many many times too.

Children
No Data