Not Considering

Add ability to download just one language delivery at a time, from Language Cloud

Issue: Now that I can get notifications of delivery when one language in a project is complete, I can go and download the first language delivery when it's ready. For every language that is ready after that, I cannot download just the one language and must re-download all the language deliveries in LC.

Suggestion: Allow a user to download all languages or select individual language deliveries to download from the Language Cloud portal.

Parents
  • Hi Jacqueline,

I can understand the inconvenience of having to wait to download languages that had previously been received - this makes sense. Can you please help clarify the following comment?

"possibility of having revision issues when of introducing additional previously downloaded language files into the mix."

Regardless, I will discuss this with the UX team to investigate how we might implement a language selection mechanism when download translated files through ManTra.

Per the earlier question on this idea, would Philips only be looking to download individual languages, or do they also need to specify which file(s) for which languages(s) they want to download?

Cheers,

Ian

Comment
  • Hi Jacqueline,

I can understand the inconvenience of having to wait to download languages that had previously been received - this makes sense. Can you please help clarify the following comment?

"possibility of having revision issues when of introducing additional previously downloaded language files into the mix."

Regardless, I will discuss this with the UX team to investigate how we might implement a language selection mechanism when download translated files through ManTra.

Per the earlier question on this idea, would Philips only be looking to download individual languages, or do they also need to specify which file(s) for which languages(s) they want to download?

Cheers,

Ian

Children
No Data