Idea Delivered

Exclude certain jobs form Dashboard Statistics

I wanted to ask if there is any possibility of excluding certain jobs/ jobs created before certain time from ManTra statistics.

During preparation of new ManTra environment we would  obviously launch a fair number of test jobs + we would have some test jobs launched by the client.

If in some cases we do not manage to terminate to them before those are archived; then those jobs will be permanently included in statistics and visible in “Projects to Download” if show completed jobs is ticked.

Such jobs pollute Dashboard.

Is there any way to exclude such jobs from statistics?
I believe that ManTra includes all jobs that are non-terminated where created date > “Date of Dashboard Duration”.

Would it be possible to introduce additional clause which would also consider something like:

TMS -> Org -> Language Cloud -> “Exclude Jobs created before” (date selection).

Of course it would be great if there would be possibility to exclude single jobs from Dashboard, but i guess that would require some changes in TMS DB to have new column for such flags.

Parents
  • Hi Jakob,

we already have a way of supporting this today, albeit not exactly in the way you suggest.

For a TMS configuration, it is possible to  'Exclude jobs from Language Cloud statistics' - this can be done from the Language Cloud settings page in TMS. When preparing a new Managed Translation environment, my suggestion would be to create the relevant configurations as normal and use these for testing purposes. Prior to moving into production, however, you should then use the 'Save As New" feature in TMS to clone all configurations. The original configurations should then be marked to 'Exclude jobs from Language Cloud statistics'.

Please let me know if this suggestion helps.

Cheers,

Ian

Comment
  • Hi Jakob,

we already have a way of supporting this today, albeit not exactly in the way you suggest.

For a TMS configuration, it is possible to  'Exclude jobs from Language Cloud statistics' - this can be done from the Language Cloud settings page in TMS. When preparing a new Managed Translation environment, my suggestion would be to create the relevant configurations as normal and use these for testing purposes. Prior to moving into production, however, you should then use the 'Save As New" feature in TMS to clone all configurations. The original configurations should then be marked to 'Exclude jobs from Language Cloud statistics'.

Please let me know if this suggestion helps.

Cheers,

Ian

Children
No Data