This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Real-life analysis in TMS

• Under Community Review on
    • 2 Comments
    Hi all, Recently, we had a workshop here in Leuven with our Dutch translation colleagues. One of the points that struck us the most was how we are essentially duplicating a lot of analysis work: TMS analyzes job and produces word count before...
  • Alphabetical sorting of Project list on Create Job page

• 0 Comments
    TMS allows the job creator to add a new job to a pre-existing project. The list of projects presented in the Project dropdown list is currently sorted by project ID, i.e. in the order in which the projects were created. Sorting the list alphabetically...
  • Improve Organization tree loading speed

• 1 Comment
    In TMS 11.0 the UI improved a lot and user experience improves a lot, but still left some issue. When the TMS system is loaded in browers the Organization tree is loaded from databse I guess in xml or json format, but each time when reload Setup page...
  • TMS - Hovering Function for easier File recognition

• 0 Comments
    In TMS, I believe that it could be great and timesaving if we could have a function that showed us the file names when we hover over the item count number. Please, see attached file for details. suggestion to support.pptx Best, Cigdem
  • Ensure TMS TMX language codes are compliant with ISO 639-1 language code and ISO 3166-1 locale code when downloading a TM

• Planned for Future Release on
    • 0 Comments
    Issue: When you download a TM from TMS, the language codes and locales are unique and manual work needs to be done to replace any non-ISO compliant language codes that may be used in other systems. Suggestions: - Update the language codes in TMS to...
  • Multiple Users at once with a file upload

• Idea Delivered Partially on
    • 0 Comments
    Currently TMS users are created manually one by one. However, there should be option to upload from an excel where we can specify organization, user group and role type. So we do not have to go back and forth while creating a user. Thanks! Best...
  • SDL ID Users - possibility to Edit Display Name

• 0 Comments
    Hi, With SDL ID feature turned on for SDL Users we would like to have at least possibility to Edit Display Name of user. Its appreciated in terms of users list exports/management. User Display name is taken from SDL ID so there can be everything...
  • Add Completed Jobs to the My Jobs Dashboard page

• 0 Comments
    Currently the my Jobs Dashboard page only includes the following: Jobs for Authorization Authorized jobs (In progress) Jobs in Exception Jobs for Download (Translated Content Retrieval) It would be helpful to also have an overview of the jobs...
  • Enter cost data at Project level

• 0 Comments
    Right now you can only Add/Edit costs for a job at the job level. It would be nice if you could Add/Edit costs for all jobs in a project at the project level. It is nice that you can see all the costs from all the jobs in a project at the project level...
  • Support 2nd round of Pre-processing

• 1 Comment
    Support 2nd round of Pre-processing will be convenient. Because if we use Convert Item then Pre-processing, it shows costing result. But we made mistake at the Convert Item, we need to create a job again from scratch. Otherwise not reflected even...