Not Considering

Adding notification feature to writers for new comments in Collaborative Review

Notify topic's author when new comments are added to a review topic by each SME in Collaborative Review before review is marked completed.

Parents
  • Hi Vadim and Chip.

We were unable to get any kind of consistent process to work for the RSS feeds. I set up an apikey as documented here. IE would not work consistently, Chrome needs a third party app/software (could not get to work) and Firefox does not support feeds anymore. We also got different results depending on which version of Windows was being used. One person could get an RSS feed to work in Outlook, but I could not get it to work because our IT department turned off the feature in my version of Outlook. Any help in getting this to work would be great. Thanks.

Sally

Comment
  • Hi Vadim and Chip.

We were unable to get any kind of consistent process to work for the RSS feeds. I set up an apikey as documented here. IE would not work consistently, Chrome needs a third party app/software (could not get to work) and Firefox does not support feeds anymore. We also got different results depending on which version of Windows was being used. One person could get an RSS feed to work in Outlook, but I could not get it to work because our IT department turned off the feature in my version of Outlook. Any help in getting this to work would be great. Thanks.

Sally

Children
No Data