Not Considering

Locating conditions used in a publication

The Condition Manager allows me to locate objects in the database in which a specific condition is used. That is really not very useful. I would really appreciate a search function in the Publication Manager that allows me to choose a condition to see where it is used in the current publication.

Parents
  • Have you tried the Where used option in Pub Manager and that doesn't provide what you need? 

If you have a condition listed on the Conditions tab in Pub Manager, select it, and then choose View > Where Used. In the Where used tab, you can pick between "Look in entire Repository" or "Look in current publication". That provides a list of objects in the pub that have the condition applied and you can double-click to navigate to them. I use this method when I need to remove a condition from use.

Comment
  • Have you tried the Where used option in Pub Manager and that doesn't provide what you need? 

If you have a condition listed on the Conditions tab in Pub Manager, select it, and then choose View > Where Used. In the Where used tab, you can pick between "Look in entire Repository" or "Look in current publication". That provides a list of objects in the pub that have the condition applied and you can double-click to navigate to them. I use this method when I need to remove a condition from use.

Children
No Data