Under Community Review

Pub manager search: Add ability to filter by topic type

When searching the CMS for potentially-reusable topics, it would be great to be able to filter by topic type (such as concept or reference). 

I don't see this capability in SDL Publication Manager 12.0.4.

Searching for certain words, even when searching just in the title, can produce too many search results (tens of thousands) and I give up.  If I know I'd like to find potentially reusable concepts, let me look only for those.   

Parents
  • Like Frank, I also have a field for Topic Type within the Advanced Search options of Publication Manager. I believe the metadata options that appear as part of Search are determined during your initial implementation as part of the Implementation Workbook each customer completes with SDL. You can even add your custom metadata to the search options.

Comment
  • Like Frank, I also have a field for Topic Type within the Advanced Search options of Publication Manager. I believe the metadata options that appear as part of Search are determined during your initial implementation as part of the Implementation Workbook each customer completes with SDL. You can even add your custom metadata to the search options.

Children
No Data