Idea Delivered

Remember column customization in Browse Repository

I don't always want to see all the columns in Browse Repository. I can decrease their width until they disappear, but they return the next time I close and reopen the applicaiton.

I would enjoy being able to fully customize my view to see only the columns I want to see and have the application remember my settings every time I open the program. They could be presented in a check list in a settings area that the user can select and choose from at will to affect the interface.

Parents
  • Hey Kathryn

I fully understand your request. Other clients have made similar comments in the past.

The good news is that in the upcoming major release of SDL Knowledge Center this will be standard functionality: any user will be able to select which fields they want to see, in what order. And this for the different list views. These changes will be saved locally and be persistent.

Best regards

Kurt

Comment
  • Hey Kathryn

I fully understand your request. Other clients have made similar comments in the past.

The good news is that in the upcoming major release of SDL Knowledge Center this will be standard functionality: any user will be able to select which fields they want to see, in what order. And this for the different list views. These changes will be saved locally and be persistent.

Best regards

Kurt

Children
No Data