Duplicate

There is a duplicate that better describes an idea

https://community.rws.com/ideas/tridion-ideas/i/tridion-sites-ideas/easily-send-components-from-a-page-for-translation

Adding a "Create Bundle Button" on Page Component Presentations View

Content Producers are having quite a long experience sending components to translation from a page, component presentation view.

Story:

I am a Content Producer and I want to quickly create a bundle from a Component Presentations Page level view. Currently, (if I do not know where they reside in the content publications) I have to go to the page level, open the page, choose the component presentation view and click "Go to location" for each and every CP on the page; have it open the CME in that location then either right-click send to translation and/or add to bundle from there.

I want to be able to quickly send components on a page to translation, whether it is a bundle or individually. For us, a bundle would make sense, considering it is grouped for a page already. Possibly, using page name and create bundle in content publication with one click. Then another click to send to translation.

Tridion Sites interface showing a list of component presentations with an arrow pointing to the 'Add to bundle' button in the top right corner.

Parents
  • Thanks for the idea, .

For the Bundle, are you adding the individual Components in the same Publication context as the Page?

I'm seeing similar requests for items in the context of a page and wonder if other actions might be interesting? For multiple items, you could copy/paste, move up/down, publish, translate, delete, etc. Would any of these match some common actions for the Component Presentations in a Page in the CME or XPM?

Comment
  • Thanks for the idea, .

For the Bundle, are you adding the individual Components in the same Publication context as the Page?

I'm seeing similar requests for items in the context of a page and wonder if other actions might be interesting? For multiple items, you could copy/paste, move up/down, publish, translate, delete, etc. Would any of these match some common actions for the Component Presentations in a Page in the CME or XPM?

Children
No Data