Can't start TBM System: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

Hello,

I have downloaded the latest version of TBM (6.1.78) and attempted to transfer back up data from our previous version (6.1.66) using a tbmdb.sqlite file.

This worked momentarily and an invoice with all of the previously missing data appeared on the screen. Unfortunately the tabs on the side bar (for clients or jobs etc) were not opening when clicked on so I closed the window and restarted it.

I am now met with a blank screen and the following message in the applog.

ERROR Can't start TBM System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at TBM.Services.CurrencyRateDownloadService.CheckRates() in C:\builds\716\s\TBM\Services\CurrencyRateDownloadService.cs:line 78
at TBM.Services.CurrencyRateDownloadService.ExecuteAsync(CancellationToken stoppingToken) in C:\builds\716\s\TBM\Services\CurrencyRateDownloadService.cs:line 61
at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.Internal.Host.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.RunAsync(IHost host, CancellationToken token)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.RunAsync(IHost host, CancellationToken token)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.Run(IHost host)
at TBM.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\builds\716\s\TBM\Program.cs:line 98 at TBM.Services.CurrencyRateDownloadService.CheckRates() in C:\builds\716\s\TBM\Services\CurrencyRateDownloadService.cs:line 78
at TBM.Services.CurrencyRateDownloadService.ExecuteAsync(CancellationToken stoppingToken) in C:\builds\716\s\TBM\Services\CurrencyRateDownloadService.cs:line 61
at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.Internal.Host.StartAsync(CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Microsoft.Extensions.Hosting.HostingAbstractionsHostExtensions.Run(IHost host)
at TBM.Program.Main(String[] args) in C:\builds\716\s\TBM\Program.cs:line 98

Is there anything that you could suggest to help?

Thank you in advance

emoji