Can't start the system. Can't use the update link posted in previous threads either

Hello.

I can't start the TBM system. An error message shows up at the bottom of the screen. My version is the 6.1.66 one. I've read the replies on other threads relating similar problems and I've tried the update link Eugene posted, but it gives me a 404 error. Here is the console text: 

blazor.server.js:1 [2023-05-24T23:14:06.508Z] Error: System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key 'TBM' was not present in the dictionary.
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at TBM.Services.UserSettingsService.GetAllListViews(SecurityProvider securityProvider, IStringLocalizer`1 l, Type onlyType) in C:\builds\776\s\TBM\Services\UserSettingsService.cs:line 394
   at TBM.Pages.Base.ListViewBase`1.OnInitialized() in C:\builds\776\s\TBM\Pages\Base\ListViewBase.razor.cs:line 337
   at Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ComponentBase.RunInitAndSetParametersAsync()
blazor.server.js:1 [2023-05-24T23:14:06.508Z] Information: Connection disconnected.
blazor.server.js:1 Uncaught (in promise) Error: Invocation canceled due to the underlying connection being closed.
    at kt._connectionClosed (blazor.server.js:1)
    at bt.connection.onclose (blazor.server.js:1)
    at bt._stopConnection (blazor.server.js:1)
    at vt.transport.onclose (blazor.server.js:1)
    at vt._close (blazor.server.js:1)
    at vt.stop (blazor.server.js:1)
    at bt._stopInternal (blazor.server.js:1)
    at async bt.stop (blazor.server.js:1)
    at async kt.stop (blazor.server.js:1)

emoji