My Translation Cloud access was lost while translating. Language pair not recognized

Can anyone help?

My Translation Cloud access was lost while translating a file from EN UK to HU. I tried to connect again and got an error message: The translation provider 'SDL Machine Translation' does not support any language pair in this project... Is there a way to fix this?

Parents Reply
  • Hello Steven,

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

I have not been able to reconnect and was in the process of translating with the language pair is EN GB - HU in Studio when the connection was lost. After removing and trying to reset the MT Provider in Project Settings I received an error message. Acting upon the recommendation in the error message did not resolve the issue. I managed to get to the MT Provider through AnyTm but it still does not recognize the language pair (shows n/a). I have tried new short test files to see if the problem is project or file specific, but the same issue recurred in both SDL Studio 2019 and 2021 even when experimenting with other language combinations.

I will check the recommended article, and will get back to you in due course.

Best

Tamás

Children
No Data