Menu bar keeps minimizing automatically in 2021

Hi everybody, this may seem like a trivial problem but it's very annoying because it happens everry 20s or so and the translation window doesn't display anymore. I know I'm supposed to just click on the top bar to redisplay the whole menu but t doesn't always work and I never want to minimize the menu bar, so I would happily disable that feature if possible.

Parents Reply
  • Hey

Assuming if I understood you correctly, all tool bars and windows within SDL Trados Studio have those drawing pins which I boxed in red for you, as they are a bit of a challenge to stop. They are always on the bottom far right hand side. So in your case it would be pin the Translation Window (where your TM results seen) which is found in the Editor View of SDL Trados Studio.

If however the annoyance you are trying to describe is not that specific and you are actually implying its the entire SDL Trados Studio application (that minimises back to your Windows bottom task bar), then do let me know so that I can give you ongoing support.

Looking forward to your further clarification

Lydia 

Lydia Simplicio | RWS Group

_______
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

Children