SDL ID not linked to SDL Language Cloud account

Hi,

I see there have been similar questions but I could find no answer to follow. Same issue: I tried downloading an app from the AppStore in Trados. I am asked my Language Cloud account; when accessing my SDL account, then Language Cloud, I am told that a Language Cloud account has already been linked to my SDL account and I should contact my account administrator (???) about it.

Any suggestions would be extremely helpful!

Thank you,

Angela

Parents
  • Hi Angela, 

This usually happens if you are part of more than 1 SDL Accounts, the platform, Language Cloud doesn't know which account you should be linked to. In this cases, if you are part of an SDL Account that has an Admin you should contact the Admin of that account. Alternativeley this can be investigated by Support that need to correctly link your user to the Language Cloud account. Please note that you need to have a valid Trados Studio License to be able to download apps from the AppStore, and the license has to be linked to the SDL/RWS account you are part of. 

Let me know if you can fix this with your account Admin. 

Regards,
    Radu

• Hi Angela, 

This usually happens if you are part of more than 1 SDL Accounts, the platform, Language Cloud doesn't know which account you should be linked to. In this cases, if you are part of an SDL Account that has an Admin you should contact the Admin of that account. Alternativeley this can be investigated by Support that need to correctly link your user to the Language Cloud account. Please note that you need to have a valid Trados Studio License to be able to download apps from the AppStore, and the license has to be linked to the SDL/RWS account you are part of. 

Let me know if you can fix this with your account Admin. 

Regards,
    Radu

Children