Saving my project to Cloud "Unable to save local project to cloud"

Hi team,

While I have used Trados a few years, it is with my recent upgrade that I have tried to start working in the cloud and am having a few issues trying to upload the project from local to the cloud. Currently, after having checked that my TM, TB and TE/Translation Engine have the same language combination AND filled out the fields in the Save your Project to Cloud, I click Next and Finish. The project then greys out for a moment, working on the upload I presume, and then the below error notifications shows up:

Error message in Trados Studio stating 'Unable to save local project to cloud' with a red cross icon, indicating the project could not be converted to a Package Saved to cloud project.

What is it that I am doing wrong? Just mentioning that, apart from my own TM and TB, there is also a Client TM and TB attached, the TM being a multilingual one. I really hope that is not what is causing the problem here, as having TMs and TBs added by the client is a completely normal working situation for me.

Best regards,

Alessandra

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 7:26 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji