Removing deadline suggested by default by the system

I had opened a ticket asking if the automatic deadline entered by default (usually 7 days from project creation, regardless of the number of words) could be removed, as it was causing a lot of issues on our end. When clients submit requests, since there is already a deadline, they fail to change it and then later realize that they need the translation earlier, which has been creating more messages and emails after the project has been created, not to mention having to reorganize priorities.

I was told it was a product change and I had to share it on the forum in order to get it removed.

emoji
  • Hi Meiline,

thanks for raising your suggestion. I have raised this requirement with the engineering team and will have follow-up discussions to see how we can support this. I'll reply back here when I have more information to share with you.

For future reference, I would recommend sharing this type of feedback in the Ideas area on the Community rather than as a forum topic. The benefit of raising an idea is that it will be visible to other Community members who can subsequently vote on ideas they agree with. The number of votes is one factor taken into account when considering product feedback and requests. I.e. if we see an idea that is very popular across a large number of Community members, that may influence how quickly we are able to prioritize development of that feature.  

Cheers,

Ian

emoji