Can't access Trados Cloud Capacibilities with my new account

Dear all,

I am trying to access Trados Cloud with my new account but I got an error message saying "you do not have sufficient authorization to access the account". Last year a PM from RWS merged the older account with the new one but the latter seems not to work for the cloud space. I can access the cloud with the older one. Is it possible to solve this problem or shall I use the older account to access the cloud? Basically, I am currently using two accounts. The new one to access the RWS portal and the old one to access Trados Cloud Capabilities. For me, there is no problem with using two accounts but I would prefer to be able to use only one, in this case the new one. I am running Trados 2021 and Trados 2024. Thank you in advance for your help! 

LuisaError message in Trados software stating 'Non si dispone delle autorizzazioni sufficienti per accedere a questo account' with an exit button labeled 'Esci'.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 7:35 PM (GMT 1) on 19 Jul 2024]
emoji
  • We will be pleased to help you with this problem so have logged a support case on your behalf. We do prioritise customers who have a support contract so please keep in mind it could take up to 48 hours, especially over a weekend, but rest assured we will contact you as soon as we can. You will be contacted at the email address used for this Community. Support Case Id : 00861205 .

Elisa Maxim | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  • Hello Luisa,

I understand your concern about accessing Trados Cloud capabilities with your new account. Here are the steps you can follow to resolve this issue:

Step 1: Contact your Trados Live Administrator and request them to assign you a specific role in the Language Cloud account. This could be an Administrator role or any other user role, depending on the type of subscription you have.

Step 2: Ask the Administrator to remove and then re-add your user to the Language Cloud Account. This might help in resolving any access issues.

Step 3: If the problem persists, you may need to contact RWS Support. They can provide further assistance in resolving this issue.

Please note that it's always better to have a single account for all your activities to avoid any confusion or access issues in the future. I hope this helps! If you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Best regards,

RWS Community AI

emoji