Unable to reach Language Cloud servers

Hello!

I am asking on behalf of one of my students. She is one of my translator trainees at Metafrasi School of Translation Studies, Athens, Greece. I have set up a license for her on our Trados Team account but when she goes to Help > Product Activation > Language Cloud Subscription she gets a "Unable to reach Language Cloud servers" message. She is running Windows 10 Pro, 64-bit version fully up-to-date, and has installed Studio 2021. I have checked that Studio is not being blocked by her firewall, even added Studio to the list of programmes allowed to cross the Windows Defender firewall, but to no avail. Her 30-day trial is about to end and she won't be able to study for the certification exams if I don't find a solution for her. Any ideas?

Her account e-mail is nickolsiori@yahoo.gr. She appears as an activated user on our Trados Team users list (Metafrasi School of Translation Studies - Trados Team ID 508427).

Trados Studio 2021 Product Activation window showing an error message 'Unable to reach Language Cloud servers' under the Language Cloud Subscription tab.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 3:54 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji