Export problems because of DITA version

Hello,

we are facing problem with project export. It wasnt possible at all from the beginning. After the update it works, but it takes many tries.
We were using Trados Studio 2017 before with no problem at all. This problem started with Trados Studio 2022 Professional Network.

Error message is: Filter definition ´XML: DITA 1.1 v 1.2.0.0´ not found or could not be used to construct a generator.

I heard, that Trados 2022 works only with DITA 1.3 internally. It means, that all files are translated into version 1.3 during import and it is translated back to the original version during export.
I also heard, that it was possible in Trados 2021 to turn of some filters, so it didnt translate documents into DITA version 1.2 during import.
I dont see such a filters in Trados 2022. There is just one (XML 2: OASIS DITA 1.3 Compliant)

I dont have enough knowledge, about this software, im just basic user, so I dont know, what to do with that.

I dont know, how to setup filters (there are too many options), or if i can download some for DITA 1.1.
I tried to export filter from Trados 2017, but it was 1kB file, so export clearly failed.

Maybe there is different problem than filters.

I will be grateful for any advice.

emoji