Why do my questions/ask for help disappear?

Hi,

Have asked a couple of questions lately as my Trados 2022 seems to be going to pot. However, my questions are nowhere to be found in Trados Portfolio 1. General? I posted a questions a couple of weeks ago and received no replies, which I found strange. Yesterday, I again posted another question, then realised, when I checked a couple of hours later, that it didn't show online. I then RE-posted the same questions, COULD see it on top of other questions and thought it would be fine. Now, the day after, my question has disappeared AGAIN.

I have no idea if the same will happen now, I am starting to get pretty desperate as it is now impossible to even open Trados, I've tried following instructions in the Knowledge Base and have still not managed to open Trados.

Has there been a major change since RWS took over that I don't know about? I can see very few questions in this forum.

Best regards,

Alessandra

emoji
Parents
  •  

However, my questions are nowhere to be found in Trados Portfolio 1. General?

Probably because we move questions that are posted in the wrong place and put them in the right place.  That way you are more likely to get a response.  This question I will leave here as it is amore general question, but anything you ask about Trados Studio is probably in the Trados Studio forum and not this more general one.

You can find all your posts by using the link to your profile in the top right of the webpage.  I'll use mine as an example... I click here:

Screenshot showing where to find the Profile option after clicking on the users icon.

This takes me to my profile and now I have various menu items listed across the top... Profile, Activity, Groups, Connections, Mentions, Likes, Achievements, Bookmarks, Blog Posts and Questions:

Screenshot showing the menu menu options.

Activity and Questions are probably the best ones to find the questions you asked, and the Mentions is good to find replies as most users will tag you by pressing the @ symbol first which brings up a list of names for the people in the thread and then select you.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  •  

However, my questions are nowhere to be found in Trados Portfolio 1. General?

Probably because we move questions that are posted in the wrong place and put them in the right place.  That way you are more likely to get a response.  This question I will leave here as it is amore general question, but anything you ask about Trados Studio is probably in the Trados Studio forum and not this more general one.

You can find all your posts by using the link to your profile in the top right of the webpage.  I'll use mine as an example... I click here:

Screenshot showing where to find the Profile option after clicking on the users icon.

This takes me to my profile and now I have various menu items listed across the top... Profile, Activity, Groups, Connections, Mentions, Likes, Achievements, Bookmarks, Blog Posts and Questions:

Screenshot showing the menu menu options.

Activity and Questions are probably the best ones to find the questions you asked, and the Mentions is good to find replies as most users will tag you by pressing the @ symbol first which brings up a list of names for the people in the thread and then select you.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children