UI problems still in the latest versions of the software?

The minimize, resize, and exit buttons were extremely small. I needed to spend about two hours on troubleshooting, researching on possible solutions, testing, undoing unsuccessful changes, and finally implementing a successful work around.

This has already been a known issue for at least 4 years, with SDL Trados 2017 already having that problem, and the 2021 version still has that bug. A bug that will surface as soon as the user opens the application.

I, as a user, feel deceived when a new version of an expensive piece of software proves it has a buggy GUI the first time I open it, and it turns out it has been a known issue for years in previous versions. An issue I have not experienced with any other piece of software, including cheap and free software.

Furthermore, it is terrible that a translator needs to go and make changes to the Windows registry to fix the bugs.

When will a permanent fix be available? Do you already have a patch? The image on my external monitor looks terrible due to the changes I needed to make the OS to have SDL Trados the way it should be.