Fuzzy Matches aufgrund von Akronymen, die seit dem Upgrade auf 2021 nicht mehr im TM gespeichert sind?

Hallo.

Seit dem Upgrade auf Trados 2021 ist mir etwas Seltsames aufgefallen. Die 99% igen Fuzzy-Übereinstimmungen, die sich nur in Zahlen / Akronymen unterscheiden, werden bei Bestätigung der jeweiligen TU im Editor nicht im TM gespeichert, sondern nur in den Übersetzungsergebnissen automatisch ersetzt. Ist dies eine Funktion oder sollte ich einen Fall beim Support-Team protokollieren? Vielen Dank.

• I hope that I fully understood the question and concern you have.

If you have the following in your file:

Segment 1: This is test 1

Your TM will be updated with source/target: This is test 1

Segment 2 will be: This is test 2

Your TM will still only have translations that originated from segment 1 but will recognise the number change and automatically offer you the correct number

This is to ensure that you dont have a TM with many entries that are all similar, apart from the numbers that change. 

The same principle applies for fuzzy matches where if possible numbers will be managed automatically (unless you dont want that and there are settings in place to manage this)
    But all that is left is for the end user to address the actual segment change and in my case its the addition of the word "a"

Lydia Simplicio | RWS Group

_______
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub