Trados Studio 2021 keeps crashing when I confirm a segment -- after updating to 16.2.8.9097

Good morning,

I have updated my Trados Studio 2021 this morning to version 16.2.8.9097 and it already crashed 3 times while confirming segments. I already removed my customers' server TM and TB.

Please advise!

Parents Reply
  • Thank you  

After taking a look and for the benefit of the wider community. Issues reported varied but certainly had this key message alongside object reference 

XML error message indicating a 'TranslationMemoryApi.CascadedException' in Trados Studio with reference codes and file paths.

Trados Studio error message window showing 1 error with the message 'An error has occurred while using the translation provider test: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.'

While it was not clear from looking at the file based resources (project & TM) the origin did in fact come from GroupShare 2015 that is no longer supported for Studio SR2.
    Despite the error, the TM is still accessible via Project Settings & TM Maintenance were the user can try run an export, create a new local TM that is SR2 compatible and import data in for in project leverage.

Was good to clarify the problem and I thank Claudia for her patience  

Lyds 

Lydia Simplicio | RWS Group

_______
    Design your own training!

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 1:12 PM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
Children