Studio 2021 Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or neutral culture) on disk.

I get the error Could not find any resources appropriate for the specified culture (or neutral culture) on disk.
baseName: Sdl.TranslationStudio.Packaging.Convertors.WorldServer.plugin locationInfo: <null>
fileName: Sdl.TranslationStudio.Packaging.Convertors.WorldServer.plugin.resources

after I have followed the instructuions about the xml files.

Now I had to cancel a project and lose money because of your incompetence

Show me the fix as I actually paid for the program.

emoji
  • Now I had to cancel a project and lose money because of your incompetence

It's very hard to help you if you don't tell us what you are trying to do.  From the message I can only guess you are trying to open a WorldServer package?  If this is the case then I wonder if you have installed the Worldserver compatibility pack?

From the release notes: Section 7.9 Dedicated apps for working with WorldServer projects and legacy file types

And in Trados Studio to make it easy to find them:

Trados Studio screenshot showing the Help tab with options like Tutorials, Knowledge Base, and Forums. Highlighted is the WorldServer Compatibility Pack link.

If you have installed this already and still have this problem, or if your issue has nothing to do with needing to open a WorldServer package then please explain what you are doing and we'll try to assist you, despite our incompetence.

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 1:20 PM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]