Problem logging in to my account

Hi,

I'm having a problem with the login to my account.

Yesterday I had to deactivate my Trados 2022 license from my previous laptop to migrate it to my new laptop but when I tried to log into my account, my account details didn't work, even though I was using the correct details.

After clicking on the link to receive an email to reset the password, I didn't receive any email, even though the screen showed a message saying that an email was sent.

To be able to send this message now I had to sign up for a new account, and the weird is that I used the same email address as in my real account and it allowed me to create it, as if no account ever existed associated with that email address.

Right now, I have no access to my licenses and I can't use them on my new laptop.

My account has licensing information from about 20 years, If the license on my desktop pc works it has to be associated with an account, mine... so what happened to it?

Why can't I login?

I really need your help! I'm working now on my laptop with a trial license, which will expire in 29 days. I need the license for my daily work, not as a temporary thing.

I've been working with Trados for almost 20 years and I never had any problem, but now this!

emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data