An error occurred while retrieving your license. Error ID: 125

Hello, I have recently upgraded my Trados 2021 license to Trados Studio 2022 (waiting for 2024 to be available).
Although the upgrade has already been paid for, the countdown window still appears. Therefore, I have tried to deactivate my license online to then reactivate it, which I did with Trados Studio 2021.
When clicking Deactivate in the Product Activation window, the following error message appears:
Error message in Trados Studio 2022 SR2 Product Activation window, 'Deactivation failed. An error occurred while retrieving your license. Error ID: 125. Open connection settings?' with options 'Si' and 'No'.

I click Yes and nothing happens.
I then click OK and the following message appears stating that the product license has been deactivated and Trados Studio will be closed. To restart it, product activation will be required.

However, when I restart Studio, the countdown window appears again but no license activation is possible. 

Information message in Trados Studio, 'The product license has been deactivated and Trados Studio will be closed. To restart Trados Studio, product activation is required.' with an 'OK' button.

Could you please help me out of this loop?

Thanks in advance

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 8:21 AM (GMT 1) on 7 May 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children