Activation failed on one computer and deactivation failed on the other. Sign-in to my account not possible.

I had problems activating my license on another computer after deactivating it on my usual one. I reset the license, waited for 30 minutes as instructed. Then I tried to deactivate the license on the computer I usually work on so I can activate it on the other (where it didn't work any more), but it didn't work. I got the message: revocation is either complete or revocation proof is already uploaded. Then I get the usual message that my product license was deactivated and that Trados Studio will now exit, but when I reopen it I can normally go on working with it as if it was activated. At the same time, when I login to my account it says under licences that zero are in use. Then I tried to activate the license on my other computer and I got the same message as previously: Could not connect to the activation server. Check the activation server address in the provider settings. - The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden
In the meantime I realised that I cannot sign into my account when being in Trados at the other computer (where it works despite having been deactivated). When I open Trados, the first window that opens is  the Language Cloud Subscription window which says: Your RWS ID is not linked to any RWS Language Cloud Account. Create an account or contact your RWS Language Cloud Account administrator. I tried to resolve this by signing out and resetting my password, but it didn't help. I guess the two problems are connected, but I do not how. I hope this description makes any sense to you because having read through it again I realise that it sounds very confusing, but I really do not know how else to describe it.
emoji