Unanble to activate license and use online editor, language weaver or any cloud services

I purchased the perpetual freelance license for TRADOS Studio but when I tried to activate my license, I was not able to create cloud projects as it says i have no permission to access it, and I can't login to language weaver (which was included in my purchase) or use the anything on language cloud. I tried to diactivate my license and activate it again but then error code 653 occured and now i am unable to activate my license at all. 

When I try to open studio, it the plugins for language weaver and AI assistant cannot be activated as well. 
I have logged in with my account on the cloud sign in but it says i do not have access to it.

Error message in Trados Studio indicating a missing 'LanguageWeaverProvider.plugin.xml' file and asking if the user wants to load the plugin.Information message stating that the user does not have access to the cloud project and suggests checking the cloud project's access rights.Error message indicating that the project's cloud storage could not be accessed.Error message in Trados Studio showing activation failure with error code 653 and asking if the user wants to try again.Error message in Trados Studio indicating a missing 'OpenAIProvider.plugin.xml' file and asking if the user wants to load the plugin.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: RWS Community AI at 2:07 AM (GMT 1) on 8 Oct 2024]
emoji