Service 'Sdl.Desktop.Platform.CommandBars.IActionService' could not be started

Hello.

I have gone through all the tips to solve this problem I could find. But I must be missing something. I have changed the names of folders etc. Repaired, reset, uninstalled. Installed again. But I still have the same problem.

Tried to find all remaining files etc.

Not sure the reason for this. I have downloaded the weaver before this problem. But I also deleted this plugin. Must have done something wrong along the way.

Could you please help me? Thank you. V.

emoji
Parents
  • You definitely do… otherwise your problem is you don’t have it installed at all. Most likely you are not showing your hidden folders. However, we will be pleased to help you with this problem so have logged a support case on your behalf. We do prioritise customers who have a support contract so please keep in mind it could take up to 48 hours, especially over a weekend, but rest assured we will contact you as soon as we can. You will be contacted at the email address used for this Community. If you manage to sort this yourself in the meantime please let us know. Support Case Id : 00873788 .

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  • You definitely do… otherwise your problem is you don’t have it installed at all. Most likely you are not showing your hidden folders. However, we will be pleased to help you with this problem so have logged a support case on your behalf. We do prioritise customers who have a support contract so please keep in mind it could take up to 48 hours, especially over a weekend, but rest assured we will contact you as soon as we can. You will be contacted at the email address used for this Community. If you manage to sort this yourself in the meantime please let us know. Support Case Id : 00873788 .

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children
No Data