Confusion in the Help page about Merging Files

Hi,

after translating 6 different files, all in Word, all loaded on Studio 2014 as separate Files, I wanted to VIRTUALLY MERGE ALL OF THEM in order to be able to see a consistency of the words I had used in these files I had translated separately, BUT the help page says something different than what one can do, at least this is what I found very confusing:

""""To merge files virtually in the Files view - QuickMerge:

1. Open the project in the Files view and select all the files that you want to merge using Ctrl or Shift.
  2. Right-click on one of the selected files and select Open for Translation, Open for Review or Open for Sign Off, as required. You can also press Enter to quickly open for translation the selected files as one document merged virtually. Selecting the files and pressing Ctrl+Enter will open the files for translation as individual files.

1. The selected files open in the Editor as one single merged document. Studio automatically names the document merged virtually [Multiple Files - Name of the project (Names of the files included in the merging)]. The name of the project is trimmed automatically to show only the first 20 characters. Also, the names of the files are trimmed to show only the first 50 characters. This naming convention makes it easier to distinguish between merged files if you have multiple merged files open in the Editor or in the Recent Documents list.  

When you save and close files merged virtually, Studio splits these files back and saves them as individual files.""""""

BUT if I open the Files view, as said in the instructions I pasted here above, I can only see a file at a time, NOT a list of files, hence how can I select multiple files and merge them?

The list of files can only be seen in PROJECTS VIEW, not in FILES VIEW!!!  Why does the instructions page in HELP say the opposite?

I probably misunderstood something, but I can't figure out what.

Thanks very much for your help.

Best regards,

Giuseppe Bellone