Useless presentations of the plugins

What's happened to the AppStore? Each plugin is now presented with only name, logotype and producer; plus information on Free or Paid. (Curiosly, the descriptions -- missing on the plugin "home pages" -- are present on the AppStore start page.)

The + signs after "Description" and "Technical details" do not work. And all reviews are gone (they have been missing ever since the revamp of the AppStore page, which is a great pity since they often contain useful information).

All in all, extremely frustrating. What I don't understand is why the updates are not tested before they are introduced to the public.

emoji
Parents Reply
  •  yes we will be introducing reviews and other key features that will not only help promote those who contribute the AppStore by publishing their apps, but also support those who wish to implement the app(s) in question.

One remark I wish to do address is your remark of:

What I don't understand is why the updates are not tested before they are introduced to the public

What has prompted your perception that apps are not tested before they are published? 

Apps that are done by the Trados AppStore Team are tested and in the event issues are found we typically address them quickly - our advantage being part of an agile development team and having moderated forums for posting your concerns. Apps that are published at the discretion of those who developed them. 

Which apps are you using and have you reported your concerns to the app owner?

Lyds

emoji
Children
No Data