Cannot start DeepL plugin after upgrading to Trados Studio 2021 SR2 - 16.2.8.9097

Hi,

Since upgrading to Trados Studio 2021 SR2 - 16.2.8.9097 the DeepL plugin is not working.

Error message:

Setting the property System.Windows.ResourceDicitonary.Source threw an exeption. line number 20 and line position 6:

Can you please let me know how to fix this?

Thanks.

Kind regards,

Marianne

emoji
Parents
  • I think the best approach is to remove the plugin completely and reinstall from the integrated appstore.  Please close Trados Studio, delete these files/folders:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\DeepL Translation Provider.sdlplugin
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\DeepL Translation Provider\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\DeepL Translation Provider.sdlplugin
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\DeepL Translation Provider\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\DeepL Translation Provider.sdlplugin
    c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\DeepL Translation Provider\

Now reinstall by downloading within the integrated AppStore in Trados Studio.

emoji
  • I think the best approach is to remove the plugin completely and reinstall from the integrated appstore.  Please close Trados Studio, delete these files/folders:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\DeepL Translation Provider.sdlplugin
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\DeepL Translation Provider\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\DeepL Translation Provider.sdlplugin
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\DeepL Translation Provider\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\DeepL Translation Provider.sdlplugin
    c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\DeepL Translation Provider\

Now reinstall by downloading within the integrated AppStore in Trados Studio.

emoji
Children
No Data