Qualitivity report

OK, let put it once again.

Hi, guys. Dose anyone know what the self-corrected 100% marked with the red circle below means despite many changes?

By the way, I was told that Qualitivity doesn't work well on TQA penalty, is it true? Then is Trados TQA module better in this respect or any other tool?

emoji
Parents
  • Dose anyone know what the self-corrected 100% marked with the red circle below means despite many changes?

I would say this represents an approximation of the fuzzy match value for the changes made.  There are quite a few so assuming it's now correct and100% the previous value would have been 23.73%.  However, it's been a long time since I looked at this tool in detail so maybe  can offer a better explanation when he gets a little time?

I was told that Qualitivity doesn't work well on TQA penalty, is it true?

Why?  Did anyone tell you why?

Certainly the TQA capability in here was created a long time ago and in terms of features it was a lot richer than the out of the box TQA tool at the time.  But it is old and has not been developed for what must be approaching 7-years! It just gets upgraded to support the latest version of Trados Studio each time and may have had the occasional fix over this time.

So if you have some specific critique with steps to reproduce then provide it.  We can always look at improving this if it's still useful for users.

emoji
  • Dose anyone know what the self-corrected 100% marked with the red circle below means despite many changes?

I would say this represents an approximation of the fuzzy match value for the changes made.  There are quite a few so assuming it's now correct and100% the previous value would have been 23.73%.  However, it's been a long time since I looked at this tool in detail so maybe  can offer a better explanation when he gets a little time?

I was told that Qualitivity doesn't work well on TQA penalty, is it true?

Why?  Did anyone tell you why?

Certainly the TQA capability in here was created a long time ago and in terms of features it was a lot richer than the out of the box TQA tool at the time.  But it is old and has not been developed for what must be approaching 7-years! It just gets upgraded to support the latest version of Trados Studio each time and may have had the occasional fix over this time.

So if you have some specific critique with steps to reproduce then provide it.  We can always look at improving this if it's still useful for users.

emoji
Children
No Data