I couldn't find "Export to Excel" in Batch task

I installed Export to Excel but I don't find it in Batch Task even I search it  in Custom.

You can see that I installed Export to Excel in Studio.

I'm using Studio 2021 SR2.

Is there any advice to tackle the problem?

Thanks,

emoji
Parents
  • Hi  ,

It may be that the plugin has not installed properly in the dedicated Packages folders.

Please send us a print screen where you can see the plugin installed. You can check the following paths in your Windows explorer:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

In any case, if you see it installed, please delete it from the folders above, then install it again via the private appstore again. Once installed properly, you should be able to see it in Batch tasks

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Oana Nagy | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  • Hi,   Thanks your reply.

Here are the screenshot of windows explorer and I deleted Export to Excel folder and plug in.

After that, I installed Export to Excel from Private app store.

Here is the print screen of RWS app store setting.

However, I couldn't find Export to Excel in batch task.

I already tried to restart Trados and shutdown Windows.

Is there anything that I can do?

Thanks,

Mari

emoji

Please extend the deletion of the plugin in theses locations as well:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

In some cases the plugin may get stuck in one of the above Windows paths, so deleting it from all those locations should help.

Let me know please how it goes.

Regards,

Oana Nagy | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 

emoji

Please extend the deletion of the plugin in theses locations as well:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins\Unpacked\

In some cases the plugin may get stuck in one of the above Windows paths, so deleting it from all those locations should help.

Let me know please how it goes.

Regards,

Oana Nagy | RWS Group

emoji
Children