We have 3 PC with Studio Subtitling installed, but none of the 3 Studio can read the client's SRT file
- PC 1: Studio 2021 + Studio Subtitling installed and srt extension listed in the file types
- PC 2: Studio 2022 + Studio Subtitling installed and srt extension listed in the file types
- PC 3: Studio 2022 + the same
I have spent the past hour uninstalling the plug in and install it again, updating Studio to its latest version, etc... No way to get the file in its Usage "Translatable". It remains all the time in "Reference".
I have tried a former SRT file we have worked on the past, and it does not work either :-(
Thank you for your help,