DeepL plug-in stopped working after update

I have been using the DeepL MT Translation Provider plug-in successfully for several years, but it stopped working recently, and I can't getting it working again. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I am running Microsoft Windows 11 Home version 10.0.22631 on a 12th generation Inter Core i5.

The problem began after I updated to Trados Studio 2022 SR2 - 17.2.10.19084. I believe I was running SR1 prior to that. Checking the list of installed plug-ins (via the RWS AppStore icon in the top-left corner of the screen in Studio), I saw that a new version of the DeepL plug-in was available (6.1.3.2). After I installed it and restarted Studio, I returned to the RWS AppStore screen in Studio and saw that both the new version AND the previous version were shown among the installed plug-ins. I clicked the 'Uninstall' button for both of them and restarted Studio again. This time, checking the RWS AppStore screen, it showed that the older version was still installed. I tried this several times, with the same result.

The next time I tried to use the plug-in – by going to Project Settings > Language Pairs >Translation Memory and Automated Translation, clicking 'Use', selecting 'DeepL MT Translation Provider' and clicking 'OK' – I received the following Warning: The translation provider 'DeepL Translation Provider' could not be opened and has been disabled. Since then, I have been unable to use the plug-in in Studio.

Things I have already tried:

1. Remove SDL Trados Studio completely and reinstall it.

2. Manually remove the plug-in from the Packages and Unpacked folders for both Local and Roaming (i.e. C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\...), download the plug-in package via a browser, reinstall it and start Studio again. This DID fix the problem of having two versions of the plug-in installed at the same time: I now only have the latest version installed (but it still does not work).

3. Change the Windows User Account Control Settings to the lowest setting ('Never notify'), restart Windows, restart Studio.

4. Re-enter my DeepL API Key.

Anyone have any ideas?

emoji