Tridion Sites 9.6 will offer semantic AI, an approach to making information findable and futureproof. Together with the Semantic AI capabilities of Tridion Sites there are lots of new features to enhance user productivity – including improvements in taxonomy, tags management, and navigation controls.
Some of the highlights of Tridion Sites 9.6 are:
- Taxonomy Space: The new optional module, Taxonomy Space, introduces new semantic AI capabilities in Tridion Sites 9.6, allowing sophisticated taxonomy management. With Taxonomy Space, departments can leverage a centrally managed taxonomy database to bundle synonymous terms in multiple languages under one concept and relate it to other concepts.
- Smart Tagging: In Tridion Sites 9.6, users can auto-tag individual items or a batch of selected items and get tags (concepts) suggestions from the taxonomy managed through Taxonomy Space.
- Semantic Search: Tridion Sites 9.6 allows a user to perform searches based on partial inputs and as well as search based on synonyms. Additionally, it offers auto-search completion functionality and allows for faceted search with dynamic filtering capabilities.
- Easier Translation Management: As an enhanced feature, now users can choose target publications / languages and send items for translation from the translation panel itself. In addition, users can get the translation information about a component.
- ECL Content: The improved editing capability in Tridion Sites 9.6 allows ECL items metadata to be localized and manage the permission on ECL items up to the stubs folder level.
- Automated Headless Content Publishing: Tridion Sites 9.6 allows all the components present in the folder to be published when the folder is published. User can also mark certain folders as non-publishable to exclude them from publishing.
- Improved Single Sign-On (SSO) with MFA and 2FA: Tridion Sites 9.6 also supports Multi-factor authorization (MFA) or 2-factor authorization (2FA) as long as the customer’s Identity Provider supports it and now works with desktop clients as Content Porter, Template Builder and Workflow Designer.
- Semantic content models: Consuming data from our services is made even easier with Tridion Sites 9.6. We introduce Semantic content models. The feature allows the content author(s) to directly define their models within the Content Manager; using familiar concepts (schemas) and having them exposed dynamically through our public GraphQL API, simply by publishing your content and making it reach consistently across all devices and websites through headless CMS.
- Multiple Improvements to Increase Productivity: Tridion Sites 9.6 introduces breadcrumbs, new set of notifications, improved ‘view on site’ panel, multiple editors on multiple tabs among other features to increase user productivity.
- New Connectors; Tridion Sites 9.6 introduces connectors for Siteimprove, RWS Language Weaver, Brightcove Video Cloud, Adobe Magento, Sharepoint 365, Marketo, Aprimo MRM, and RWS Language Cloud.
We are planning to release this new version before the end of the year, so keep an eye out in the community on the release announcement.