The Tridion MVP Award program is a program developed to thank and recognize all the great professionals that freely share their knowledge, real world experience and objective feedback to help others implement and enhance our technology. An MVP award is given to those who offer exceptional contributions to the Tridion community. You can nominate candidates at any time during the entire year.
2022 MVP award winners
The Tridion Sites MVPs for 2022 are:
See previous years:
Becoming an MVP
You can become a most valued professional (MVP) by sharing your passion, knowledge and know-how with exceptional contributions to the Tridion community, be it through social network sites, the Tridion StackExchange forum, by posting community eXtensions, suggest new Tridion ideas, present and share knowledge at Tridion events or through your personal weblogs. Your contributions will be seen by all members of the community and by the MVP Selection panel. The award winner will receive an award, can use the 'Tridion MVP'-logo in professional communication and will have free entrance to Tridion hosted events.
Nominate an MVP
To nominate an individual to the MVP Award, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Nominee's name
- Nominee's email address
- Nominee's country (where nominee lives/works)
- Specific examples of why this nominee should be rewarded, including relevant links to places where this nominee has shown his full potential, such as
Successful candidates will be contacted by a member of the MVP Selection Panel.
Selecting an MVP
To receive the MVP award, nominees go through a review process by the MVP Selection panel. This panel will evaluate each nominee's voluntary contribution to the community over the past 12 months, the quality of their feedback and knowledge, and level of impact. Active MVPs will be re-evaluated every year, and the MVP title is only valid for one year each time. Active MVPs do not have to re-nominate, but are asked to continue their sharing activities.
MVP Selection Panel
This panel includes members of RWS Professional Services and Product Management, as well as members of the community - in all purposes independent from Tridion. This panel's independence is crucial, as many MVP nominees do work directly or indirectly for RWS, and we would be excluding many valuable professionals from possible selection if the Panel was constituted by RWS employees alone.
The members of the MVP Selection Panel are:
- Nuno Linhares, Strategic Business Improvements, RWS
- Quirijn Slings, Co-Founder, Trivident
- Dominic Cronin, Principal Consultant
- Sayantan Basu, Professional Services Consultant, RWS
- Peter Kjaer, Principal Software Developer, RWS
- Hans Cannegieter, Tridion Consultant, Cannegieter Consulting
- Pankaj Gaur, Delivery Director, Content Bloom
- Arno van Nijnatten, Senior Product Manager, RWS